I thrifted a pair of wood earrings awhile ago thinking that they would make nice pendants for necklaces. the other day I decided to work on repurposing one of them & realized it was going to look kind of boring if I didn't add another element...so I added an embroidered flower from a vintage thrifted pillowcase:
I just cut out the flower, ironed on some fusible webbing to stiffen the fabric & stitched on some jump rings. it came out exactly as I hoped it would & I'm very happy with it.
moving on...I picked today's embroidery transfer up at rummage sale last weekend. it was the tiniest little sale...
p.s. julie over at janesapron is having a giveaway for a very sweet craft apron that incorporates a brilliant idea involving a tape measure…you must go look!