Friday, September 26, 2008

friday = misc.

back a couple weeks ago I shared a photo of a charm I had thrifted with a promise that I had a plan for re-purposing it:


I glued brown paper onto the charm, cut along the edge {totally forgetting to get that little section around the pony tail - darn it!} then used diamond glaze to seal it.

the blue is paper glued to thin cardboard which is set into a pendant I painted white. then I just added some brown felt cut with scalloped scissors & a scrap of vintage fabric. slap a pin on the back and you're good to go.

have a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

Claire said...

That looks fab - have a great weekend x

sally said...

I was wondering what you would do with the pendant. I really like that - it looks great.

amy dame said...

that looks fabulous! i really adore the look of enameling, but it's such a huge expensive process - the diamond glaze totally gives it that look though, and so much easier!

Claudia said...

very nice :)
i actually like that you didn't cut around that pony tail section.

erinberry said...

Oh, very cute!