Monday, September 8, 2008

monday = thrifted

thanks for all the nice comments on the fair photos - I'm so happy you liked them!

have you noticed the little announcement over there on the right? 49% of you voted that the weekly schedule be amended to add xmas one day a week & your wish is my command! {well, at least until the end of oct.} so hope you'll stop by tomorrow to see what I've got for you...

the thrifting was slim this weekend, however I did manage to purchase:

{a plastic goose light - $8}

{two embroidered doilies - $2/pair}

{charm - 50 cents}

I have plans for repurposing the doilies & the charm...if all goes as planned I'll share those projects on friday.


dawn said...

the goose is awesome!

Gumbo Lily said...

Hooray for Tuesday Christmas! I'll be dropping by.

Great Fair Fotos!


Brook said...

oh my gosh... I love the goose!

elizabeth said...

That charm is so sweet. It reminds me of one on my mum's when she was a little girl.

Girl Land said...

Love that charm. Super cute.

Oh, and look!

meg said...

I"m so envious of that lamp! what a score!