Tuesday, August 26, 2008

tuesday = fabric

for fabric day today I thought I'd share some of the "flowers" from the quilt I posted yesterday:

its impossible for me to pick a favorite!

if you'd like to see more check out my new flickr set

{not bad for 12 bucks...}


kristin said...

such a steal! it's gorgeous...thanks for the close ups on the fabric

mchoopey said...

I'm so glad you posted up close pics!

Barbara at Oodles and Oodles said...

Twelve bucks! Unbelievable. WONDERFUL quilt.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you love it. It must gladden the heart of whoever made the quilt - whoever, wherever - she is. So sad that all that work and care and love sold for only $12, but a happy ending when you bought it. It's like a lonely, starving orphan found a home with a wealthy, loving mother.

Sarah and Jack said...

Now you've done it. You killed me with the price. (keels over. LOL)