Friday, June 6, 2008

friday = misc.

Hey look - a photo of an actual crafty type item!


I made this as part of a package for sweet jessie, which also included a backwards “J”. How embarrassing is that?! She was very sweet {hee hee} about it though…

I bought the little unfinished wooden box at Michael’s then added paint, scrap-booking paper & a vintage button.

I think this is a great way to add a special touch to a wee gift, especially jewelry since it can go right from being given to set on a dresser or countertop. Pretty & functional with no empty box to throw away…

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Victoria said...

Great idea!

Alli (One Pearl Button) said...

I saw your gifts on Jessie's blog earlier and thought they were so sweet. I love the box; such a pretty button deserves to be showcased so nicely!

Jessie said...

...and I love it!