Sunday, May 11, 2008

happy mother's day

I lucked out when it came to the Mom lottery & I am so thankful for her. She is supportive, understanding, encouraging, loving and fun!

She is so much a part of me words cannot even express how much I love her.

Thank you Mom.

To my sisters too, who have been such a huge influence in my life - thank you for creating such a loving, funny & sarcastic support system for me.

And, to my friend Jill who is celebrating her very first Mother's Day - it has been a gift to watch you become a mother & share in the adventure with you, thank you!

Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's out there who read my blog as well - I hope you have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have been a huge influence in the lives of your loving, funny & sarcastic sisters, too. Why, one of them may never have had children if she hadn't fallen in love with that adorable baby who arrived when she was a teenager!
MBB