Saturday, April 5, 2014

time flies!

time does indeed fly…it's been awhile since I posted & oddly enough it coincided with a change of role in my full time job, funny how that worked!

actually not that funny…it was a bumpy initial transition but it's gotten better recently so I'm hopefully that I'll be back to blogging a bit more in the near future.

in the moments I did have to get something done I managed to work on some new items for the shop & I'm happy to announce they're now available...

the last one is a customizable variation on my paint by number hoops that I think might be a nice wedding or anniversary gift…I'm curious to see how it's received.

well that's all I've got…hope anyone still out there reading this is doing well & that you have a lovely day :)


Martha said...

Hi Gina

I'm glad you're back. Love those paint by number embroideries, and I also would love to see more photos of your amazing mid-century house -- it's so you!

Katy C said...

Gina, HI! You posted some cross stitch bunnies a bit ago. There were 6. 38 years ago they were part of the first quilt I ever made for my soon-to-be-born daughter. She loved that quilt until it was nothing but lint, and I would love to recreate it. Where can I find the patterns full sized? Thanks for your help.
Katy Coleman

Yahoo contact number said...

Very nice and interesting post.Thank you....

monster high games said...

I am an avid reader who likes engaging content. That's why I am here. Your original views on this topic are refreshing and interesting. You've done a great job of expressing your views. Thank you.
tu 95| call of duty| clicker heroes| strike force heroes 2| kitten cannon
scooby doo games| scooby doo| brain games| braingames| brain

Love KidsTV said...

Thanks for your post. Click to play Plants vs Zombies , Solitaire,Tom And Jerry Games, Brain Games, Happy Wheels , Five Nights At Freddy's

Alex Moore said...

Very nice and interesting post. Could you let me know how to make this designs

silk digitizing

Friv4 said...

When you're tired, you want to relax after a stressful working hours, you need to have time to take care of the kids active.
Please visit our website and play exciting flash games.
Thanks you for sharing!
Friv 4

Kizi200 said...

Play the Best Free Games! We've picked out the racing games, cooking games, candy crush, games shooting, fashion games, ...
Thanks for sharing !
Kizi 200
Friv 1