Thursday, March 24, 2011

seattle, wa - part 3

of course we also went to pike place market and the space needle plus empsfm:










I was happy to see accordions {3} represented in the instrument cyclone sculpture...




sadly we missed the star trek/star war shows, but we did get to see the battle star galactica exhibit...




of course we also went to the top of the needle where I took the expected photo:


and the less expected photo:


see that pink shape sort of in the middle there...that's the pink elephant car wash which I didn't get a chance to get to...but that's okay, it just means now I have to go back :)

p.s. sorry to skip another embroidery thursday...

4 comments:

Gina said...

Holy cow! That instrument cyclone is amazing! I'd love to go to Seattle someday.

Citizen K said...

what great snapshots! I'm in awe of that instrument cyclone! I bet the pink elephant car wash is really fun.

Claire said...

Great photos!
That instrument cyclone is so amazing!

Unknown said...

I love Seatle! wish i could go back:(..did you get to go to Smancy, its a really cute handmade shop! or down near pikes place theres a huge vintage shop! i just got lost in there for hours!