Wednesday, February 9, 2011

send in the clowns...


sewmuchfun4 said...

too FUNNY! SUCH a good sport!

:) Ann

Gina said...

Haha. I'm normally very scared of clowns, but not this fella. :)

laura Woods said...

teehee -- so cute -- i wish my girl would sit still for dress up photos

Jenni said...

I wish my dog were as good of a sport as yours is... He never sits still when I put something on him. What's your secret?

Martha said...

Best Dog Ever!

mixette said...

Your dog is so awesome!!!! He deserves some bacon for this one.

You should do a calendar of him. said...

As usual, he's looking divine - although this time a lot like a sad clown. I'm well aware he loves dressing up so you must have just caught him at a 'bad' moment! ;)

Dawn said...

We were watching movies together and I was browsing blogs--I shared your pet pictures with my family and they loved them!

PuNk rAwK pUrL said...

l o v e this!
he/she is the puppy version of my kitty Rosco. Rosco models all of my hand knit items.. & is completely chill about it.

Geowyn said...

So cute! Where is his accordian player?

trashmaster46 said...

Oh! Poor puppy! I trust he is well rewarded for his modeling!


monster high games said...

Thank you very much for your post, it makes us have more and more discs in our life, So kind for you, I also hope you will make more and more excellent post and let’s more and more talk, thank you very much, dear.
unblocked games| unblockedgames| unblocked games at school| unblocked games for kids
friv| friv4school| friv 4 school| monster high games| monster high| monster high drees up
happy wheels| happywheels| happy wheels demo| happy wheels unblocked| happy wheels hacked
shooting games| shooting| tetris| tetris unblocked| tetris game| tetris online

hoa huy said...

Big Farm

Big Farm is an awesome multiplayer farm management game made by the Goodgame Studios.
Your mission is simple: Create a big farm, grow crops, breed animals,
and become the richest farmer of the universe. Enjoy Goodgame's Big Farm!

thị hậu nguyễn said...

Good article. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and some of your journey with us.
happy wheels
super mario bros

Alice Denny said...

Welcomes to google terminal keep sharing such ideas in the future as well.
google snake this was actually EARN TO DIE
what i was looking for,and i am glad to came here! AGE OF WAR 2
Hi! I’ve been reading your blog for a while HAPPY WHEELS
I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read!!! Slitherio
Amazing insight you have on this, Slither io This article always blew me BIG FARM

Hà Nguyễn said...

The article you have shared here very awesome. I really like and appreciated your work. I read deeply your article, the points you have mentioned in this article are useful
Run 3 | Stick Run 2 | Return Man 2
Run 2 | Stick Run | Return Man | run 3 game | run 3 unblocked | Tank Trouble | Tank Trouble 2