Sunday, August 15, 2010


from my annual summer visit to spend time with my family back in our little hometown, which means I....

flew on several planes:

was surrounded by corn fields:

saw my mom's beautiful & big as your head hydrangea:

thrifted & found some treasures:

was reminded of a happy childhood playing in creeks & walking on tracks:

met bailey, my sister's new puppy:

ate way too much fried dough at the corn festival:

but managed to recover & also go to the erie county fair:

it was wonderful! more photos to come...


emily b said...

Gorgeous photo of the carnival ride! I'm glad you had a lovely trip. -e

mixette said...

Looks like you had fun! I'm going to make an effort to go to the Texas State Fair this year. Haven't been since grade school when everyone got the day off and a free bus ticket.

Did you see the recent Martha mag. feature on bikes (vintage bikes?) that was shot entirely with the Hipstamatic app?

katrina said...

these photos are wonderful. sounds like you had a good 'ol fun time. :)

Amy said...

What a gorgeous trip! Your sister's puppy is too cute, how ever did you leave?? Love the hydrangeas, I wish mine grew that big :D