Thursday, April 9, 2009

thursday = embroidery

just a quick post today to share this week's vintage embroidery sample, which is once again from the cut & loose pile:

happy stitching!


Debbie @ said...

Thank you ....this is adorable. Happy Easter!

Fengate said...

This is a Vogue Art pattern I bought it almost 35 years ago at the five and dime store

Casey said...


Anonymous said...

j'ai enregistré quelques jolis dessins: MERCI


echevette said...

If you want, you can buy it here :

or here :

Letty said...

Hi, I am a Dutch girl and that's why I like this one so much! I just finished a small quilt of this pattern, it's on my blog. The english translation is at the bottom of the post.

Claudia said...

I LOVE your free patterns and your work is just adorable!!
I´ve stitched this Holland girl and the photos are on my blog (sorry, it´s in Portuguese, cause I´m Brazilian). If you want to take a look, I´d be glad:

Thank´s a lot!