Thursday, January 15, 2009

thursday = embroidery

I like tea.

hot in the winter, iced in the summer.

hot tea wise jasmine is my favorite. although I also like good, old fashioned liptons with cream & sugar - especially when at a diner. and I miss the version my dad made with honey & lemon - it always made you feel better if you had a cold or were upset about something.

and I remember how naughty I thought that phrase "coffee, tea or me" was when I was little...

funny what embroidery transfer designs can make you think about:




{I do drink coffee occasionally...in the form of lattes...hot in the winter, iced in the summer}

13 comments:

Kristi said...

These are super-duper cute! Thanks for sharing.

I adore tea. And coffee too. :)

Sherezada said...

Though I'm hooked to my daily coffee, I do love my tea. These are adorable! Thanks for sharing them. I'm looking forward to stitching them onto some tea towels...;)

Laura-IH said...

These are so goofy! I love them! I love the teacups expression in the last one! Thanks for posting these!

Larissa Holland said...

thanks for the kitchy goodness.

Patty said...

These are so cute! I love the top tea cup's face. Thanks for sharing!

Way Out Wear said...

I love tea too.
Thanks for the very cute patterns.

Vintage Sandy said...

Thanks so much for sharing these adorable transfers TEA is my favorite drink so these are right up my alley toooooooooo cute!!!!

Clotilde M said...

Those are really cure and fun!

Ginny said...

I was googling for a tea cup image to use in a project & your happy face came up. I think it will be perfect, thanks :)

Tikimama said...

I found this page through Vintage Transfer Finds, and since I'm a teaholic, these are perfect for me! Thank you for sharing :)

Zane Wooder said...

I really enjoy drinking warm drinks in the winter and cold drinks in the summer. That's just my thing.

-Zane of ontario honey

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love tea hot or cold. Thank you for sharing these adorable pattens. Would love to receive them. Thanks again for sharing.

Unknown said...

these are adorable!!! thank you so much for sharing! :)