Tuesday, October 28, 2008

a squirrel finds his purpose

waaaay back in march I stitched up this squirrel and until this past weekend he sat forlorn & unused.

but then a trip to target & the purchase of a $1 reusable shopping bag changed all that & gave his little life meaning:


thank you so much for all your fisher price comments & memories - they all made me smile!

also, I'd like to say hi! to those of you who have come via free quilt patterns, which has added doe-c-doe to their list. I post about embroidery on thursdays, but you're welcome to visit anytime...

3 comments:

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

AWW! I predict he is going to be making a lot of people smile at the grocery store.

Anonymous said...

OMG this is the most awesome bag ever! The bag's pattern actually looks like the swirls on tree bark! Think you'll put it up for sale in your shop?

Anonymous said...

what a sweet home for your little squirrel.