Monday, August 11, 2008

monday = thrifted

I'm back! I had a great break...visited with family, ate alot of carnival food, did a little embroidery, but mostly just hung out and relaxed.

now its back to business as usual, including blogging, working, thrifting & crafty projects. although I managed to catch a cold in the last couple days so I'm not quite at full capacity yet...but still, lets jump right in with some thrifted finds.

as always, more sparkly jewels were found:




also, some handmade items:



{the house is musical..wind it up & it plays Edelweiss}

and finally some vintage craft inspiration:


I'm looking forward to catching up with everyone's blogs next...sniffle, cough...maybe while eating some soup.

1 comment:

Patty said...

You found some great stuff! That flower basket embroidery is really pretty. What is the musical house made of? Plastic canvas? I hope you feel better soon!