Friday, July 11, 2008

friday = misc.

Do you know the story of the cobbler who went to bed and while he slept little elves came and finished his work for him? That’s sort of what happened to me recently…a little helper elf painted my owls for me so that I could finally have a new mantel look. {thank you little elf!}


I really like the way it looks & am happy with them all in blue, although there are some green bunnies in my future that I’m really excited about.

I have lots of crafty plans for the weekend…hoping I can stay focused & actually accomplish something {which would be a nice change since lately I can’t seem to finish anything, just come up with ideas of things I should do}.

Hope you have a lovely weekend!

4 comments:

* elizabeth * said...

that looks really great! Happy weekend

Nix Muse said...

Oh this is so hot!

Stacy said...

I love your new blue owl mantle! It really is special isn't it? I don't comment nearly as much as I should but I look forward to each of your posts! Thanks so much for taking the time to share so many neat things. Have a great weekend. Love Stacy

KR said...

The owl mantle is looking so wonderfully simple and creative and peaceful all at once!

Kristin
http://homegrownrose.typepad.com/reclaimingthehome