Friday, April 4, 2008

friday = misc.

{Oh wow, I’m so happy it’s Friday!}

I was so overwhelmed by your nice comments about the insects – thank you all so much! I’m pretty much an introvert & lone crafter so posting things here is a big step for me, in a way. Thank you for making it such a positive, supportive environment for me to share my work in!

I’ve got big plans for projects this weekend. I had a breakthrough last night on a project I was sort of stalled on and so now I’m so excited to continue on with it – don’t you love when that happens?!

Before I run off here is another project I did last weekend:

I found these hooks in the clearance section at Michaels for 25 cents each - how could I pass that up?!


A trip to the scrapbooking aisle for papers then a little painting, gluing & cutting at home & I’ve got some fun hooks for two little boy’s rooms.


Have a lovely weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what an awesome find! And they look great with your touch

* elizabeth * said...

adorable! how do you make to decoupaged paper look so nice? like it's always been there?

hanna said...

oh cute, i love the polkerdots

Marcia said...

Great idea. I really like the blue one with polka dots.