Friday, April 4, 2008

friday = misc.

{Oh wow, I’m so happy it’s Friday!}

I was so overwhelmed by your nice comments about the insects – thank you all so much! I’m pretty much an introvert & lone crafter so posting things here is a big step for me, in a way. Thank you for making it such a positive, supportive environment for me to share my work in!

I’ve got big plans for projects this weekend. I had a breakthrough last night on a project I was sort of stalled on and so now I’m so excited to continue on with it – don’t you love when that happens?!

Before I run off here is another project I did last weekend:

I found these hooks in the clearance section at Michaels for 25 cents each - how could I pass that up?!

A trip to the scrapbooking aisle for papers then a little painting, gluing & cutting at home & I’ve got some fun hooks for two little boy’s rooms.

Have a lovely weekend!


lovestitches said...

what an awesome find! And they look great with your touch

elizabeth said...

adorable! how do you make to decoupaged paper look so nice? like it's always been there?

hanna said...

oh cute, i love the polkerdots

Marcia said...

Great idea. I really like the blue one with polka dots.