Wednesday, February 6, 2008

wednesday = books

Today’s book is:


Title: A Child’s First Playbook
Copyright: 1959
Publisher: Doubleday & Company Inc.
Author: Compiled by Judith Klugmann
Illustrator: Nancy Mattimore


I have no idea where I picked this book up…and no memory of how much I might have paid. Sometimes I amaze myself with the memory I have of acquiring things, then other times its like someone came in the dark of the night and just left it behind after eating the last of the cheese {because I swear, it wasn’t me!}.


There are so many great illustrations in this book that I just gave up and picked at random or I would have ended up scanning the whole book {more on flickr}.

Okay, that’s it we’re done here, I need to get back to my embroidery projects...

1 comment:

Claire said...

The illustrations are fab - they would look great used as the base for a quilt - scan them in them print them out on transfer paper with some embroidery... more things to add to the "to do" list...