Thursday, November 11, 2010

thursday = embroidery

the best part of this tie I recently finished?


the adorably cool 14 year old who wore it to his jazz band concert!



I was so happy he liked it! and flattered to hear he got some compliments on it from the other guys...and their dads ;)

speaking of happy...how about a happy little iron as this week's vintage embroidery pattern?


happy stitching!

p.s. you can purchase the pin-up girl design here

5 comments:

Kitten's Lost Her Mittens said...

That's so cool! What a lucky guy, to have you make that for him.

mixette said...

What a cutie...I mean "cool hipster!" And 14 y/o into jazz: right on.

Katie said...

Hhaha - that is awesome. I'm sure he was very popular that night!

bulk embroidery digitizing said...

This content is very beneficial for readers

Embroidery Digitizing Service In USA said...

Useful stitching techniques explained.