Thursday, October 28, 2010

thursday = embroidery

for a little baby boy:


I used an existing pillow cover & the tricycle is actually an applique...I printed it out on avery printable fabric {with iron-on backing}, embroidered it, cut it out & then just ironed it onto the the cover.

this week's vintage embroidery pattern should have been last week's...I was going to save it till next halloween but if I couldn't remember to post it this month I very much doubt I will remember to post it a year from now so here you go:


happy stitching!

4 comments:

Katy said...

That's a great owl! Thanks for posting! I'll have to find something great to stitch it up on.

sally said...

I love the pillow.

giddy99 said...

The pillow is wonderful!

Kitten's Lost Her Mittens said...

That is such a great pillow! You should think about putting pillow covers in your etsy shop!