I love these - and the way they are presented! You do a great job with your blog - I have been an admiring lurker, but decided I should let you know how much I enjoy your blog! Keep up the great work!
thank you so much for stopping by & leaving a comment - they totally make my day! I try to answer questions but unless you have setup your profile to provide your email, or included it in your comment I won't be able to reply to you directly, so I will leave it in the comments :)
yum!!
ReplyDeleteAll of these are just YUM!
Are those white apples on the green? So cute! I love tiny simple prints ike that!
ReplyDeleteI love these - and the way they are presented! You do a great job with your blog - I have been an admiring lurker, but decided I should let you know how much I enjoy your blog!
ReplyDeleteKeep up the great work!
Your circle swatches have prompted me to try this tutorial...
ReplyDeletehttp://howaboutorange.blogspot.com/2007/03/thumb-tack-tutorial.html
Cloth covered thumbtacks w/ circles of scrap fabric!!!