I bought today's book last weekend at a thrift store for 30 cents and am totally in love with it!
Title: Attack & Defense: Antler and Horns Illustrator: Hubert Meeze (adapted by Ellen M. Dolan) Publisher: Webster Division, McGraw-Hill Book Co. Copyright: 1964/1967
Tomorrow is already embroidery day again...can't believe it?!
thank you so much for stopping by & leaving a comment - they totally make my day! I try to answer questions but unless you have setup your profile to provide your email, or included it in your comment I won't be able to reply to you directly, so I will leave it in the comments :)
There are some great illustrations there - that was a great find!
ReplyDeleteReally, this book is killer, pardon the pun. Attack and Defense Antler and horns---how fun? I love the ram photos. Your book case must overflowth.
ReplyDeleteThose are such cool illustrations! My mom loooves giraffes; I should show her the picture from your new book. :)
ReplyDelete