These cake toppers are really wonderful, and your photos are so beautiful - perfect use of colors and composition! I think these would looks so cute printed and hung in a child's bedroom.
thank you so much for stopping by & leaving a comment - they totally make my day! I try to answer questions but unless you have setup your profile to provide your email, or included it in your comment I won't be able to reply to you directly, so I will leave it in the comments :)
Just love the mr. and Mrs. Chick! They look like they are ready to go to church!
ReplyDeletegreat job on the photography! :-)
ReplyDeletethat yellow hen is so pretty :)
ReplyDeletealso, i'm not very fond of clowns but that last one is very sweet :)
they are such an awesome score. And you should think about doing somethign more with your photos. You do such a job.
ReplyDeleteThese cake toppers are really wonderful, and your photos are so beautiful - perfect use of colors and composition! I think these would looks so cute printed and hung in a child's bedroom.
ReplyDeleteVery nice pics. The colors are right on and really make the subjects pop! Great job!
ReplyDeleteLove these! They would make great desktop wallpapers.
ReplyDelete