Hello - I just wanted to let you know that I found a picture on your blog that I LOVED. Please let me know if it's ok to post it as I have here: http://churchlady.typepad.com/daily/2008/09/inspiration-ideas.html
If it's not ok, I will gladly remove it. Your blog is lovely and it's quite inspiring !!
thank you so much for stopping by & leaving a comment - they totally make my day! I try to answer questions but unless you have setup your profile to provide your email, or included it in your comment I won't be able to reply to you directly, so I will leave it in the comments :)
Wow, I love the bicycle. Great photos.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Lorilee
Aaaaw, that pupper looks so cosy, all snuggled down on the quilt! You take beautiful photos!
ReplyDeleteHello - I just wanted to let you know that I found a picture on your blog that I LOVED. Please let me know if it's ok to post it as I have here: http://churchlady.typepad.com/daily/2008/09/inspiration-ideas.html
ReplyDeleteIf it's not ok, I will gladly remove it. Your blog is lovely and it's quite inspiring !!
blocks! bike! balls!
ReplyDeleteer, I mean pool balls.....
those are amazing shots.
do you do anything with your photography?
love the puppy pic!
ReplyDelete