I am so glad you love it. It must gladden the heart of whoever made the quilt - whoever, wherever - she is. So sad that all that work and care and love sold for only $12, but a happy ending when you bought it. It's like a lonely, starving orphan found a home with a wealthy, loving mother.
thank you so much for stopping by & leaving a comment - they totally make my day! I try to answer questions but unless you have setup your profile to provide your email, or included it in your comment I won't be able to reply to you directly, so I will leave it in the comments :)
such a steal! it's gorgeous...thanks for the close ups on the fabric
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you posted up close pics!
ReplyDeleteTwelve bucks! Unbelievable. WONDERFUL quilt.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you love it. It must gladden the heart of whoever made the quilt - whoever, wherever - she is. So sad that all that work and care and love sold for only $12, but a happy ending when you bought it. It's like a lonely, starving orphan found a home with a wealthy, loving mother.
ReplyDeleteNow you've done it. You killed me with the price. (keels over. LOL)
ReplyDelete