Today I’ve got two images from the Tri-Chem booklet I showed you on Monday: I’ve decided to take tomorrow off from blogging since it's a holiday & I’m in desperate need of a long weekend.
So that's it, just a quick post today...have a great weekend!
Both of those patterns are great, G! I just scored a few Tri-Chem embroidery patterns on eBay last week. They're all baby and kids patterns, but all so cute.
i just discovered your blog through flickr. you find amazing things, take awesome photos and i love how you are organized by day of the week. i'll definitely be reading your blog more often. thank you for sharing your collections!
thank you so much for stopping by & leaving a comment - they totally make my day! I try to answer questions but unless you have setup your profile to provide your email, or included it in your comment I won't be able to reply to you directly, so I will leave it in the comments :)
I feel sorry for the lobster.
ReplyDeleteOh Heavens to Betsy! That deer pattern is FANTASTIC!
ReplyDeleteGreat lobster!
ReplyDeleteOooh, I am so making that lobster, thanks so much! [Except my lobster won't be getting cooked, watch out little chef man.]
ReplyDeleteI love the lobster and chef, thank you for sharing! Too funny!
ReplyDeleteAwesome deer pattern, I've been looking for a good one so thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteBoth of those patterns are great, G! I just scored a few Tri-Chem embroidery patterns on eBay last week. They're all baby and kids patterns, but all so cute.
ReplyDeleteI love your blog and have added you to my fav links. Thanks for the newest patterns! niki
ReplyDeletei just discovered your blog through flickr. you find amazing things, take awesome photos and i love how you are organized by day of the week. i'll definitely be reading your blog more often. thank you for sharing your collections!
ReplyDelete