Wednesday, June 18, 2008

wednesday = books

I thought today I'd do another Ondori Embroidery book...


Title: An Embroidery Sampler
Publisher: Ondorisha
Coyright:1988






Hope you enjoy it!

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful stuff! I was flicking through the craft books at the thrift store once and an Ondori embroidery book jumped out. At $4 I felt so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been searching for one of these for ages! life can be so unfair sometimes!

    I love the tree scene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome blog! And those patterns are beautiful!
    I just linked to your blog on Pimp Stitch! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. dancing mushrooms! But I love the scene with the buildings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh-I just love fruit & veggies with faces:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. In love with the fruit and veggie embroidery. So fun. The grapes- love em the best.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore the two houses with the trees. All the tiny faces are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the landscape one. What a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do enjoy it! I really like the page with the castle. What a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Like it all!! I am reading a fictional book and they are making a hot air balloon so the balloon caught my eye!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by & leaving a comment - they totally make my day! I try to answer questions but unless you have setup your profile to provide your email, or included it in your comment I won't be able to reply to you directly, so I will leave it in the comments :)