What a fun book. And super cute illustrations... makes it seem as if painting and baking are such tidy, cheerful occupations to engage in with your preschooler!
I just love those two tone illustrations, I have a few similar books, and they are really my favorite to read. Thank you for taking the time to scan these, so fun to look at!
thank you so much for stopping by & leaving a comment - they totally make my day! I try to answer questions but unless you have setup your profile to provide your email, or included it in your comment I won't be able to reply to you directly, so I will leave it in the comments :)
what sweet illustrations!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun book. And super cute illustrations... makes it seem as if painting and baking are such tidy, cheerful occupations to engage in with your preschooler!
ReplyDeleteI just love those two tone illustrations, I have a few similar books, and they are really my favorite to read. Thank you for taking the time to scan these, so fun to look at!
ReplyDeleteI love it! That's quite the stack, indeed.
ReplyDeleteSo sweet. Illustrated when life was simpler!! I remember hanging up clothes on a little clothesline!! Nostalgia!
ReplyDeleteThese are precious illustrations!
ReplyDeleteLove the books, such great graphics!
ReplyDelete