Oh for yo-yo's I bet! Great find! Now for the vintage button centers and some time to do the running stitch and you're set! Yo-yo's are so charming! These are great fabrics!
thank you so much for stopping by & leaving a comment - they totally make my day! I try to answer questions but unless you have setup your profile to provide your email, or included it in your comment I won't be able to reply to you directly, so I will leave it in the comments :)
lovey love love. What will you do with them?
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I like how you are photo documenting them.
ReplyDeleteThey are so pretty - I love the pear one - te pears look like they have fat bottoms - too cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful yo-yo's she must have been planning!
ReplyDeletelove-ly! hard to pick a favourite!
ReplyDeleteoh how I am in love with vintage fabric!
ReplyDeleteI love the pink and yellow near the top!! Thanks for fabric day!
ReplyDeleteOh for yo-yo's I bet! Great find! Now for the vintage button centers and some time to do the running stitch and you're set! Yo-yo's are so charming! These are great fabrics!
ReplyDelete