thank you so much for stopping by & leaving a comment - they totally make my day! I try to answer questions but unless you have setup your profile to provide your email, or included it in your comment I won't be able to reply to you directly, so I will leave it in the comments :)
I especially love the last one!
ReplyDeleteThey are all beautiful! The last two are the cutest! Seriously, I don't think I live in the right place to find as good of finds as you do!
ReplyDeleteI am in love with number three..makes me want to jump thru the computer and rub all over it....yuck right? fabric tramp!!
ReplyDeletegreat fabric this week! xoxo meme
loving 2 and 3 oh so much!
ReplyDeleteOh I love the first. To have a snappy little dress in that. :-)
ReplyDeleteThey all look great together and (dare I suggest it) would make a lovely patchwork... I don't think I could bear to cut them up though x
ReplyDeleteYou find the best stuff!
ReplyDeleteI am just in love with that second one!
ReplyDelete