you know, just in the past week the girls and i have seen 4 lizard couples "having a private moment"...i had never seen this my entire life, and now 4 x in one week. I'm not sure what letter they would have made, though. Great, now I'll ponder that for the next few hours. :)
thank you so much for stopping by & leaving a comment - they totally make my day! I try to answer questions but unless you have setup your profile to provide your email, or included it in your comment I won't be able to reply to you directly, so I will leave it in the comments :)
Now part of me is fascinated, part of me freaked out... Not sure which one will win but it is random....x
ReplyDeleteyou know, just in the past week the girls and i have seen 4 lizard couples "having a private moment"...i had never seen this my entire life, and now 4 x in one week. I'm not sure what letter they would have made, though. Great, now I'll ponder that for the next few hours. :)
ReplyDeleteMy dd would love that!! the poor critter would end up in the bug box for the 4h project. lol. IT is a bug right?
ReplyDelete