Tuesday, May 27, 2008

tuesday = fabric

Vintage aprons.

Yes, I have collected a few - not a very surprising fact I'm sure.

But I ask you, how could I resist them when they are made from such sweet fabrics?!







Here our muse models a lovely sheer number with ric rac details:

10 comments:

  1. Love the second minty green one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you had your dog model an apron! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking those pink and green flowrs were the cutest thing ever until I saw the aproned dog. so sweet. and well behaved. All my dogs ever would have chewed it off before you could say 'sit'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, your muse is so patient! She models earrings well too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute aprons, but your model eclipses them all. Wonder if I could get the cats to wear one.....?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the different color combinations! That is what makes them so desirable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I am a sucker for a vintage apron, too.
    Your sweet dog is the best model ever!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am in love with your fab fabric choices! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by & leaving a comment - they totally make my day! I try to answer questions but unless you have setup your profile to provide your email, or included it in your comment I won't be able to reply to you directly, so I will leave it in the comments :)